About the role:
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to conceptualize, gather requirements & design the product, develop & finalize modules, conduct testing & deploy the product.
By joining Seera, you will be part of the fastest-growing travel company in the Middle East. Seera is the new name for Al Tayyar Travel Group, the largest travel, and tourism group in the MENA region. Seera means journey, a symbol of change. A positive step into the future. We’re opening up the opportunity of travel for everyone by connecting cultures, through a balanced portfolio of trusted brands that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- Gather requirements by communicating with the client and performing research
- Verify the feasibility of the product by checking project feasibility whether components to be used are available, needs extra purchase, have manageable resources and have dedicated team to allocate new requirements.
- Design wireframe prototypes & mockups which is the information hierarchy of the design to be developed.
- Prepare SOW and other business documents as per the requirements, available teams and project deadlines.
- Create test plans and work with QA to ensure testing is done on the basis of test cases created by the Analyst.
- Has a customer-centric vision and is focused on solving customer and business problems
- Has an agile mindset (scrum experience preferable)
- Has experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Has excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Is highly analytical and results-driven; has experience with business ROI modelling, funnel analysis using google analytics, and experience setting up and running A/B/n tests for features
- Can strongly contribute to UX/UI discussions
- Has a (high level) understanding of app development and release processes
- Has experience with mobile marketing platforms like Adjust, Braze, and Branch.io
- 3-5 years’ experience in product teams in a b2b (preferably travel) organization
- Degree qualification or equivalent in computer science, UX or similar
- Working knowledge of SQL and other analytics tools like google analytics etc.