Seera is the new name for Al Tayyar Travel Group, the largest travel, and tourism group in the MENA region.
Seera means journey.
We’re opening up the opportunity of travel for everyone by connecting cultures, through a balanced portfolio of trusted brands that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
We are looking for a UI/UX Lead based in Dubai,UAE
- Implement and drive a user-centered design approach. Influence the product direction and/or roadmap through UX.
- You will need to implement UX design methods, in collaboration with the Unify product and development team, in a team who has not had UX designers in the past.
- Close collaboration with product owners, stakeholders and the development team to define problem statements and facilitate a shared understanding on the solutions.
- Coordinate user research activities with agents to inform product design and the roadmap.
- Map the agent journeys of retail and customer support channels, informed by qualitative research methods such as observations, interviews and focus groups.
- 5+ years of experience in UX and Design with a proven record of successfully shipped consumer or agent oriented experiences.
- You have experience managing a small group of UX Designers.
- You have successfully led various UX Design methods in software development teams.
- Fluent English.
- Arabic speaking a plus!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- You have a Hands-on mentality and a structured way of thinking.
- This is a hands-on role.
Please apply with your comprehensive CV and PORTFOLIO :
- with a clear examples/case studies of projects:
- Explaining your way of working
- What you improved, what impact you made - with before and after metrics.
- Leading a small team of UX Designers
- Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
- Portfolios with just images/wireframes/designs, (i.e. portfolios not explaining the thinking and way of working) will not be considered.