About the role:
Seera’s group has launched its new brand, elaa, to offer travel management services to corporate and government customers through a B2B model. Now elaa has a dedicated product rollout that is responsible of managing the transition journey of all customers from their current state to elaa’s travel management portfolio digital product.
By joining Seera, you will be part of the fastest growing travel company in the Middle East. Seera is the largest travel and tourism group in the MENA region. Seera means journey. A symbol of change. A positive step into the future. We’re opening up the opportunity of travel for everyone by connecting cultures, through a balanced portfolio of trusted brands that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- Develop a deep understanding of elaa portfolio of digital products, including but not limited to features, limitations and roadmap (in alignment with the product management team)
- Manage all customer communication and coordination of activities during the rollout cycle
- Lead requirements gathering and completing the configuration workbook for customers
- Liaise with product development team to configure the product(s) based on the gathered requirements and configuration workbook(s)
- Oversee the product configuration, testing and training for customers
- Support in change management during product deployment and activation for customers
- Support on the refinement of the product(s) by providing customer feedback to the product management and development teams
- Bachelor’s degree (in business or engineering) from a reputable university
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital transformation and product management
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Problem Solver with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Has the ability to travel for work (within the MENA region)