About the role
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about developing insights from data, enjoys creating marketing campaigns that drive results, and balances attention to detail with fast execution. You’ll come with a track record of solid SEM management and making decisions based on data. From design to data, strategy to implementation, you love working cross-functionally for ways to execute creative solutions and improve performance.
- Serving as the primary contact in fielding SEM challenges, solving issues to achieve (and exceed) campaign goals
- Building and presenting concise program readouts of performance towards key business metrics
- Holistic SEM management including keywords development, ad creative & strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing programs towards key business goals and reporting
- Actively participating in meetings and proactively identifying campaign opportunities, challenges, and issues
- Assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported
- Bid strategy optimization and testing.
- Daily checks on program KPIs, thresholds and campaign budget caps. Ongoing management of budget and pacing.
- Translating campaign goals into strategic SEM tactics and effectively executing those tactics against the company strategy
- Implementing Paid Search best practices, providing refinement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues
- Monitoring emerging industry trends and summarizing them for internal and external stakeholders
- Leveraging and developing proficiencies with SEM platforms, tools and resources
- Developing campaign ad copy (text-based titles and descriptions or feed-based images) and tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per creative rotation instructions
- Develop performance forecasts, budget allocations and providing a data-based rationale for these recommendations
- Collaborating with both internal and external partners.
- At least 3 years of experience as an SEM Specialist
- Advanced skills within Google Ads, Google editor, and Bing Ads.
- Advanced skills within 3rd Party tools such as DoubleClick, Search ad 360
- Experience within reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adjust. Etc
- Hands-on Apple Search Ads