About this role:
We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to oversee all HR related matters for Mawasim - our newly established Hajj & Umrah Business Unit and ensure the implementation of HR policies and initiatives. You will act as a link between your business unit and the group HR, and act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
- Provide inputs for the development of the organizational Human Resources strategy while ensuring that your Business Unit's requirements are captured.
- Drive your business unit performance through effective HR planning, resource allocation, work allocation, monitoring and decision-making in line with the HR KPIs.
- Provide your business unit with specific Human Resource needs and inputs as part of formulating Seera's Human Resources strategy and plan.
- Analyze career management needs and communicates them to the concerned HR Center of Excellence while also advising proactively in developing succession plans and grooming high potential employees.
- Support the identification of short, medium and long term resourcing issues for various business units and liaises with the Director – HR Strategy & Planning on new roles, replacement and recruitment, and retention strategies.
- Contribute to the implementation of performance management initiatives and rewards cycles/frameworks in line with organizational performance management and rewards plans.
- Coordinate the implementation of promotions, transfers, rotations and assignments process in light of approved positions and standards.
- Support in the development and implementation of tailored learning and development programs based on your business unit needs in coordination with Learning & Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Relevant certifications in HR from internationally recognized bodies such as CIPD and SHRM
- Excellent communications skills in English, native Arabic
- Strong personality
- Experience dealing with sensitive HR matters
- ERP system experience preferred (SAP)