About the role
We are looking for a passionate and data-driven Account Manager who will be closely working with all the group's airline partners. The role will be reporting to the Senior Manager for Airlines dealing with sourcing, commercial and operational aspects.
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Managing all types of Front-end and Incentive contracts including Corporate deals.
- Manage the supplier contracting process with airlines
- Maintaining the automated process of ticketing and Front-end deal functions and fare filling processes through automation & Streamline.
- Reduce errors by testing and improve efficiency with automated checks for completion and consistency.
- Identify gaps and propose ways to optimize air revenue and supplier margins
- Analytics of bookings, O&Ds(Origin and Destination) airlines, customer bases to arrive at best practices with suppliers
- Identify new airlines to increase options for customers
- Managing IATA’s CIP activation and distribute Office ID to the key stakeholders
- Coordinate with the marketing team on a day to day basis for promotional offers
- Prepare sales presentations and competitive analysis for the business
- Support cross-functional departments such as product, finance, and fulfillment
- Min 3 - 5 years in the aviation/travel industry with Pricing / Revenue Management / Sales Support
- Knowledge of Arabic will be a bonus
- GDS/Airline reservations System knowledge is required
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to take ownership and deliver results within deadlines
- Ability to efficiently interpret data and present to top management