About the Role:
You will be responsible for managing the Sales operations in the Alqassem region with a view of enhancing Almosafer the top and bottom line, as well as enhancing the organization’s public image through superior customer service, proactive business development and effective channel management in line with the Leisure Sales strategy. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring all necessary operational support is provided across branches and airports, and the synergies with other Almosafer operations identified and realized in the assigned region.
Work location: Al-Qassim Region
- Leads the development of regional sales strategy in line with Retail Sales strategy to enable the organization achieve its’ business objectives.
- Leads the region level business planning in line with strategy and targets to ensure achievement of all performance KPIs in a timely manner.
- Drives the regional sales results through effective planning, resource allocation, work allocation, monitoring and decision-making in order to achieve the Department-level KPIs.
- Leads Al Mosafer sales in the assigned region through own and franchise branches by effectively executing the channel strategy and enhancing the contributions from targeted customer segments.
- Contributes to the development and execution of Leisure Division’s branch strategy by identifying and evaluating various branch options, and recommending appropriate strategy based on ground realities.
- Negotiates contracts with large customers to ensure high profitability and high quality of customer service to key customers.
- Manages the regional operations to ensure adherence to the approved budgets for achieving the bottom line targets.
- Liaises with HR Partner to manage the manpower requirements and allocation in the region, to keep the manpower costs to the minimum, while ensuring the achievement of annual targets.
- Develops the customer service standards for the region in line with Seera's policies and monitors them for evaluating the performance of the stores on the same.
- BA - Master’s degree in Business Administration related degree is preferred
- Travel background is preferred
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills
- A minimum of 4 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of regional / store operational and performance matrix
- ability to manage teams
- Fluent English
- Saudi National