About the job:
We are looking for an IT Project Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating and delivering supporting activities within the project, programme, or PMO, including resources, communications, collaboration, data collection and analysis.
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to work in an energetic and cohesive environment for a fantastic organisation who always has the career progression of their employees at the forefront of everything then this could be the role for you.
- Experience of project coordination/administration.
- Support the Program Management Office Team including tracking status of the program
- deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; program level risk and issue coordination; coordination of the regular project and Program level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Program level workshops.
- Track, analyse and report the Portfolio metrics in a timely and efficient manner
- Report and monitor time utilisation
- Define standard planning methodologies used to ensure consistent and repeatable project development performance.
- Assisting the PMO Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- To train and provide handholding coaching new project managers in various ways an organisation can run projects
- Gathering of relevant project data and has to produce information to be presented for review by the management.
- Well organised and structured
- Proficiency in MS office
- Stakeholder management is essential for efficient coordination within the project teams
- Trust, Commitment and Ownership
- Ideally 3 to 4 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study