Video Editor/ Content Admin
About the role
We are looking for a video editor with basic motion graphic design knowledge. The candidate needs to create video content for the group’s social platforms and in-house communication and responsible for content upload, distribution and administration of video content via our content management system. He/she needs to be able to execute briefs autonomously and turn ideas into life while respecting brand, company and department guidelines. The candidate needs to have excellent organizational and communication skills to manage the content displayed throughout our branches in KSA.
- Create social media video content, video and basic motion graphic designs
- Follow briefs
- Ability to re-adapt templatized projects to new briefs
- Communicate with retail branches manager and the marketing department to keep the retail branches content up to date and innovative.
- Ensure content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Solid videography skills
- Adobe Premiere Pro knowledge
- Basic motion graphic design & Adobe After Effects knowledge
- Arabic Speaker is a must
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Ability to learn new softwares (appspace, seenspire)