Assistant Manager – Revenue Management (Non-Air)
- Proactively identifying Non-Air revenue opportunities and work with teams to drive action plan to implement these actions and track their performance.
- Review revenue trends and operate predictive analytics to develop revenue initiatives to improve future performances of Non-Air products.
- Working closely with Non-Air main business stakeholders (Sourcing, Hotels, marketing, brand ...) in order to maximize revenue opportunities by optimizing major discount campaigns and driving revenue through highest margins channels.
- Own Non-Air products margins and work closely with main stakeholders to optimize both revenues and discounts of Non-Air products.
- Audit Non-Air products Discounts on daily basis and highlight any abuse or misuse cases to management and any Gap vs target budget discount.
- Share a weekly Non-Air revenue forecast by product/POS/channel with management and Highlight main gaps vs target and recommend actions to fill these gaps.
- Challenge main Non-Air business stakeholders on their respective area Gaps on monthly/weekly basis and anticipate/highlight global gaps vs budget to management.
- Support main business stakeholders with relevant revenue analysis in order to help optimizing their global Non-Air revenue and meet targets.
- 3-5 yrs experience in Revenue Management in Hospitality
- Ideally experience in packages pricing
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Aviation Management or related field or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics, or operations research preferred.
- Able to efficiently summarize variances and presents recommendation to upper management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential material
- High degree of PC skills (MS Office applications, database tools, etc)
- Ability to work under general direction with latitude in planning workload to accomplish objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, able to take ownership and deliver results