Sales Planning Assistant Manager
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Planning Assistant Manager .You will ensure operational excellence and improve processes to achieve optimization and efficiency.
- Leads, and engages, in weekly performance routines, monthly performance reviews and
monthly “Deep Dive” sessions to affect results and drive alignment with company strategy.
- Presents business results, gaps program initiatives, competitive insights and collective best
practices during Leadership meetings and key business events.
- Understand business requirements and KPIs and be able to transform and create an
enablement strategy that effectively supports the metrics through gap and impact analysis
- Work with internal business stakeholders to align, plan and execute delivery of targets
- Provides input and collaborates with the forecast team on channel forecast by brand by
product by week/month.
- Provides forward-looking performance analysis (hurdle identification, plan gaps, etc.) in
collaboration with data/forecasting team.
- Present key opportunities and solutions to the Leadership team to gain support and drive
- Continuously evaluates current programs, systems, and processes and designs alternatives as
needed to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Leads Annual Budget planning process to include presenting and aligning on sources of
growth, product mix, and executional elements (including contingency plans).
- Supports the team in execution of action planning initiatives.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- 3-5 yrs experience in Travel/Hospitality industry or management consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Experience building and monitoring annual business plans.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, with ability to identify issues, validate data, and develop solutions.
- Able to efficiently summarize variances and presents recommendation to upper
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and ability to handle confidential material
- Ability to work under general direction with latitude in planning workload to accomplish
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills