About the role:
We’re looking for an Arabic-speaking Junior Technical Product Manager who can support our customer service and fulfillment agent platform across 3 countries. The ideal candidate has knowledge in API development or system engineering and can quickly absorb new information. Knowledge in back-office tools and business operations will be highly appreciated In this dynamic role, you will dive deep into the agent and customer enabling products and work directly with our other product and engineering teams to ensure our platform can provide high-quality service to fulfill
the needs of our customers.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Be the voice of the customer-agent for the product team throughout the entire product development lifecycle, from definition to sunsetting of the product.
- Collaborate with product teams, engineers, and stakeholders to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by engineers and designers about stories in the backlog on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Attend stand-ups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings, retrospectives and other key meetings for the scrum team.
- Manage scope and drive trade-off decisions in conjunction with external stakeholders.
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to internal teams like Hotels, Flights and Holidays.
- Problem-solver - you are effective at diagnosing root cause issues and developing creative approaches for solving challenges
- Customer-centric - you have a customer-first mentality, are effective at working with people with varying degrees of technical ability
- Organized - you are effective at working with multiple teams at once, and are adept at prioritizing across competing priorities; you have strong project management skills
- Tech-savvy - you are familiar and adept at working within a micro-service and event-driven architecture
- Analytical Thinking - you know how to read log files and data dashboards to detect patterns of potential issues
- Communicator and relationship builder - you have extremely strong communication skills; you’re effective at communicating and building relationships with all 3 types of stakeholders you’ll be working with - Product team, Software Engineers, and external technology providers
- Software engineering or computer science background
- Native Arabic Speaker
- Experience with modern technology stacks, including cloud, Google Analytics,
microservices, API’s, etc.
- Proficient in data analytics using Excel and Tableau (nice to have)
Entrepreneurial and analytical; effective at managing change in a fast-moving
and constantly evolving business
- Experience with supporting tools like Jira, Slack, and Kibana