Join the fastest growing travel company in the Middle East!
About The Role
We are looking for a Market Coordinator to explore supplier market, classify suppliers based on pre – defined business criteria and research industry procurement trends and best practices.
- Coordinates with quality agents in the data loading team in order to ensure accuracy in case of
changes in rates, promotions, etc.
- Maintains the vendors list with the updated contact details for the Accommodation & Airlines
- Conducts market analysis to explore supplier market and identify, vet and approve additional
suppliers to minimize operational risk for ATG.
- Identify existing supplier base and provide a holistic view on spend and sales distribution amongst
- Liaises for vendors post contracting for administrative purposes with the Accommodation & Airlines Packages
- Researches and provides information on Accommodation & Airline Packages
industry procurement trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Prior experience in managing Accommodation / Airlines purchasing operations is preferred,especially in a travel services environment in a similar sized organization
- Basic understanding of the tourism / hospitality landscape in the region
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Fluent written and spoken English essential