About the role
This role holder is responsible for developing and evaluating both user and customer journey across the business unit with the objective to accord all staff a smooth ‘User Experience’ through the design and implementation of the perfect and optimized approach in providing service within the required time frame and matching the customer expectation. The developed product is intended to be used as a tool in serving customer on all reservations systems aside from providing the required business requirements for the continuous development of the CRM system. He/She will also be in-charge of development of products targeting the Customer Journey by ensuring that all our clients and travellers are getting a seamless experience according to the omni-channel concept and using the Voice of Customer outcomes to enhance and develop this journey continuously by coordinating with other units (Commercial / Client Acquisition) and provide them the needed recommendations that requiring their actions to enhance the journey.
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, live chat).
- Handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer service through the execution of self-service.
- Identify ways and means to continuously improve work processes and communicate them Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
- Min. 1 year experience in Contact Centre environment handling inbound calls, emails and live chats.
- Fresh graduates who are passionate in customer service are also welcomed to apply.
- Good command of written and spoken English to handle English Speaking Customers.
- Personality traits –Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.