About the Role:
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with Manager / Senior Manager - Direct Contract and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Drives the team results through effective planning, resource allocation, work allocation, monitoring and decision-making in order to achieve the Team-level KPIs.
- Works with the Manager / Senior Manager - Direct Contract to build a comprehensive understanding of projected requirement across Seera for collaborations with independent hotels.
- Manages search for partnerships with independent hotels in new markets based on the business requirements.
- Seeks independent hotel segments for collaboration based on the locations identified by the Business Units for popular / upcoming travel destinations.
- Helps independent hotels leverage Seera capabilities and services portfolio to deliver on their business objectives and support consistent portfolio growth for Seera.
- Leads in the sizing, planning and prioritization of purchasing with each independent hotel based on Seera’s knowledge of market trends and internal delivery capability.
- Leads in the negotiation and contracting of commercial deals and rates with independent hotels to become their preferred supplier.
- Leads multiple account managers within a specific region that seek potential collaboration with independent hotels within their locations to acquire exclusive contracts for Seera.
- Builds strong working relationships with counterparts in independent hotels to understand their short-term and long-term objectives and set targets that support the delivery of both their and Seera’s business objectives.
- Manages implementation of negotiated contracts by supervising and monitoring compliance by independent hotels.
- Monitors service level agreements (SLA) with independent hotels towards the procurement and delivery of contract services to Seera’s.
- Tracks, and analyses performance metrics and sourcing trends on a monthly basis to demonstrate continuous improvement and progress against strategic objectives.
- Researches and provides information on independent hotels procurement trends and best practices.
People Management Responsibilities
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the Seera’s performance management process.
- Manages the team members by evaluating their performance, providing feedback on an on-going basis, identifying development needs and coaching them to ensure capability development.
- 4 years experience of travel & sourcing
- Arabic & English Speaker
- Contracting management
- Sales Skills
- Negotiations Skills