About the role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about building applications for Seera group used by internal users or external customers. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the Middle East largest travel agency.
- Design, develop, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Create design documents, perform program coding and testing, following the agile methodology.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Develop well written, testable, and efficient code
- Working with functional, testing, and data teams and transferring knowledge when necessary
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- You have 2-5 years of experience in Java Development
- You have an excellent understanding of Microservices/ service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- You have excellent Working Knowledge of JAVA8 or Higher, including following Spring Web, Spring Boot 2, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud, hibernate etc.
- You have experience of basic SQL query (Oracle, SQL) required for development and NoSQL database.
- You have built web services using spring, hibernate
- You have worked on Cloud Application development and Deployment mainly on AWS environment
- You have an understanding of web-server Tomcat /Jboss/Wildfly
- You have experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to help build and scale infrastructure that will affect 30+ million travelers across the region
- Flat hierarchy and ownership
- 32 days of annual holidays
- Annual flights home
- Relocation for international candidates
- Tax-free salary
- Great travel deals & discounts
- Annual performance bonus