About the role:
We are looking for a UX Designer to work closely with our product teams focusing on the agent’s experience while interacting with the customer (retail, customer support). This is a new position in the organization with great potential for the successful candidate to make an impact on the business. This position is in Seera’s Consumer Travel Unit, focusing on the Almosafer and tajawal travel brands.
- Map the agent journeys of retail and customer support channels, informed by qualitative research methods such as observations, interviews, and focus groups.
- Work on agent facing solutions using techniques such as sketches, wireframes, prototypes and final UI.
- This role requires both UX and UI skillsets.
- Drive a user-centered design approach. Influence the product direction and/or roadmap through UX.
- Close collaboration with product owners, stakeholders, and the development team to define problem statements and facilitate a shared understanding on the solutions.
- You will regularly travel to KSA and Egypt (Cairo) to work with our Customer Service teams.
- 4+ years of experience in UX and Design with a proven record of successfully shipped consumer or agent-oriented experiences.
- Required languages: Arabic and English.
- The retail and customer support agents you will be working with speak Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- You have a Hands-on mentality and a structured way of thinking.
Please apply with your comprehensive CV and PORTFOLIO :
- with clear examples/case studies of projects:
- Explaining your way of working
- What you improved, what impact you made - with before and after metrics.
- Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
- Portfolios with just images/wireframes/designs, (i.e. portfolios not explaining the thinking and way of working) will not be considered.