Join the fastest growing travel company in the Middle East!
Seera Group, the largest travel company in the Middle East is looking for a passionate Big Data Architect.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Big Data Architect who has expertise in building data architecture that aligns with the business, along with high-level planning for the development. This role will take into account various constraints, adherence to standards and differing needs across the business.
Your key responsibilities:
- Streaming & batching of unstructured, semi-structured structured data and create transformation on a fly.
- Researching and evaluating alternative solutions and recommending the most efficient and cost-effective data related solutions for improved data integrity
- Regular review of emerging technologies to assess their relevance and viability in solving on-going information management challenges eg. Big Data, Cloud Computing, Enterprise metadata management and Data SOA.
- Participating in the development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple computing environments.
- Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of an end to end Data architecture that enables fact-based decision making, ad-hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Design and Architecting high performance CI/CD Pipeline.
- Minimum 3 Years of Big Data Development experience.
- Should able to handle and define version and document control and bring
- Should create and produce KA on troubleshooting guides and best practices.
- Should able to develop solutions for different entities of Big Data (Ingestion, Staging, Transformation and benchmarking ODS and for reporting and data science)
- Should be strong in debugging, troubleshooting and analysis.
- Experience in setting up Hadoop Clusters in a cloud environment is preferred
- Should able to drive Change Management for Data team.
- Knowledge and/or experience of large cloud-computing infrastructure solutions such as Amazon.
- Technology must have : NiFi, Hadoop and Yarn