About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager Operations who will be responsible for leading the our new Destination Management Unit's operations, ensuring travelers' experience and providing end to end on-ground support.
- Elaborate short-term and long-term planning for operations department including manpower, fleet, other assets, training, and systems requirements
- Hire and mobilize resources to manage all on-the-ground operations
- Coordinate on-the-ground support in KSA; including airports, hotels, tours etc., to meet customer needs and resolve any issues on the ground
- Ensure high-quality service delivery and following up with service providers where necessary
- Implement process improvement initiatives to raise the quality of service while reducing costs
- Shared responsibilities with the sales team & product development to ensure great on-ground experience for tourists
- Stay connected with the on-ground support team to ensure a seamless journey for the pilgrims
- Extensive experience in end to end DMC operations in the Middle East market, preferably KSA market
- Preferred experience in meet & greet, transfers, and activities operations
- Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and customer care skills