About the role:
We are launching Elaa Academy - the training center in Riyadh where we will train our Customer Care team members who serve our Corporate and Government clients. We are looking for energetic and experience trainers who will design and facilitate learning & development programs. Our ideal candidate should have experience with various training methods and previously worked on different projects, such as management training, soft-skills development and others.
If you can design engaging ways to train our employees and share your expertise in ways that motivate others, we’d like to meet you!
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Works to keep training programs vibrant and entertaining in order to engage employees and trainees.
- Deliver an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies.
- Being an asset in all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Almosafer offers to the Academy students.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training.
- Provide content and class feedback to the Training Manager to raise the bar on curriculum quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Management, Public Relations or a related field.
- 2+ years’ of experience as a corporate trainer.
- Understanding of effective training methodologies and tools.
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching.
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint).
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Critical thinking and decision making.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Arabic – English).