Who we are:
At Seed, we take pride in creating beautiful and compelling content experiences, from photo/video to experiential community learning events. We've created digital learn-from-home experiences—about giant whispering trees, cheese bacteria highways, salmon isotopes inside trees, the billion-year-old Internet under our feet, and the interconnectedness of the world through the lens of microbes. We are looking for a Content Producer to bring our creative designs to life flawlessly, with deep consideration of our brand guidelines, pushing creative boundaries within dreaded platform limitations. You will work in lockstep with our VP of Brand and Marketing, Design Director, and Director of Marketing Ops.
Who you are:
- Can see the big picture and consider the minutia that impacts it.
- Know how to communicate to different stakeholders using their languages, keeping in mind the type of communication that will help everyone succeed.
- Have a vast network of relationships to assemble a project/goal appropriate dream-team, including creative, production, photography, video, illustration, freelance and agency partners
- Love budgets, contracts, and SOWs and enjoy finding efficiencies and areas to negotiate
- Are a positive and not-easily-daunted problem-solver, readily armed with potential solutions.
- Foster an insatiable curiosity to learn more about the subject matter at hand, knowing that the best creative results from the team intimately understanding the brief.
- Have an impeccable attention to detail -- You can’t un-see a bug, copy edit, or incorrect asset.
- Excels in: File management, Google Suite, Keynote, PM software (Jira is a plus)
- Experience in: Figma, Adobe CC, are.na, Miro, frame.io
What you’ll do:
- Manage content production in various mediums, including photography, video, animation and illustration, and graphic design across a multitude of channels; web, digital ads, OOH, email, experiential, e-books, podcasts, editorial, etc.
- Produce multiple, concurrent projects, ensuring to balance timelines/budget while meeting the creative vision across both internal team sign-off/approvals and external vendors
- Drive, facilitate, and operationally support photo/video shoot pre-production through the creation and communication of shot lists for upcoming photo/video shoots, sourcing of talent both behind and in-front of the camera, securing locations, and creating/sharing call sheets
- Develop and implement a content management system and internal content repository to ensure proper usage across all channel with the support of Brand Ops/Design team
- Drive timelines and communication for image retouching, video grading, video/sound editing and ensuring the appropriate post-production talent to ready to hit the ground running
- Able to balance the project schedule and maintain flexibility when adjustments are required
- Actively participate in the diversity, equity, and inclusion promise for all productions executed - in front of the lens, behind the lens, and within post-production talent.
- Knowledge of multimedia workflows and the nuanced differences between producing a video as compared to a podcast.