At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
Our marketing team is seeking a Demand Generation Manager who possesses excellent cross functional project leadership skills and a solid B2B technology based marketing background. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Marketing, you will build and maintain successful programs that drive qualified leads into our sales funnel and design strategies that generate pipeline through various marketing channels. SaaS and cybersecurity experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will increase conversion at all stages of the funnel and work closely with the sales team to grow and accelerate pipeline, ultimately driving revenue. This person will have knowledge of both lead based marketing and account based marketing (ABM) strategies and techniques, while embracing a data driven approach to everything; track, measure, and analyze all activity performance.
We are growing fast and testing new ideas, channels and approaches constantly, so you must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, as well as be able to evaluate, adjust efforts and double down on where our investments are having the most impact. Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting
- Create, write and distribute campaign briefs
- Design campaigns workflows with different tactics
- Scale campaigns to support field sales and marketing activity
- Manage SSC webinar series with a focus on thought leadership, directly generating revenue, and influencing existing prospects
- With digital marketing, develop email nurture streams and drip campaigns, and work with Digital Marketing and Content Marketing to optimize with targeted content and messaging to drive revenue
- Continually research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies to learn and improve targeting and lead acquisition
- Manage all event marketing activities, from selection of events to execution, follow-up and ROI analysis
- Partner with sales teams to facilitate feedback on lead conversion, client insights, and campaign success
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3-5 years experience in marketing at B2B SaaS technology companies
- Proven experience managing complex multi-channel lead generation activities
- Experience with marketing automation platforms - Hubspot experience is a plus
- Experience writing and creating supporting campaign assets
- Fluency in using Salesforce to set up, manage, and measure campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and collaborate with teams
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communications skills – both written and oral
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
We're excited to hear from you!