At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented marketer who is passionate about demand generation? Do you understand the ins and outs of aligning marketing with sales to find new prospects, building campaigns that drive lead and opportunity engagement, and using data patterns and responses to achieve better lead quality, higher conversion and increased pipeline contribution?
As the head of demand generation and marketing operations, you will manage all marketing efforts related to supporting and driving our sales funnel. This includes campaign creation, event marketing, and overseeing aspects of our digital programs. In addition, you will oversee the Marketing Operations Manager, who is responsible for the systems and data that serve as the backbone to our demand generation strategy. We will look to your team to study lead interactions, build reports and provide insights that inform our strategies.
We are growing fast and testing new ideas, channels and approaches constantly, so you must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, as well as be able to evaluate, adjust efforts and double down on where our investments are having the most impact.
- Provide oversight of marketing planning and budgeting process as it relates to demand generation and marketing operations
- Assist in the definition, strategy creation, and accountability of key marketing projects
- Design and implement the strategy for digital inbound marketing and overall demand generation activities to support broader level marketing programs, campaigns and events
- Drive revenue goals of the website, and subsequent web properties through the use of analytics, testing and strategy
- Implement SEO strategies to increase effectiveness of content distribution strategy
- Facilitate communication and strategic alignment across all marketing disciplines
- Continually research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies to learn and improve targeting and lead acquisition
- Drive key business metrics (e.g. leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities) and provide frequent analysis to marketing and sales to inform decision-making
- Oversee search marketing efforts to maximize ROI, by managing relationship search agency, ensuring keyword and bid strategy optimization, continually improving ad copy and frequently testing landing page variations
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing experience in related functions / roles
- Prior team management experience of at least 1-2 direct reports
- 5 years experience at B2B SaaS technology companies
- 2-3 years experience with paid search and display
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, or similar tools)
- Ability to leverage Salesforce to support marketing efforts
- Strong analytical skills and deep experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with team
- Combination of strategic and scrappy - willing to set direction and execute tactically
- Strong communications skills – both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a technical field
We're excited to hear from you!