At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, passionate marketer to direct our product messaging, product positioning, sales collateral creation, and competitive research. In this pivotal role, you will work with sales, product, marketing communications, and demand generation to drive differentiated positioning and an innovative go-to-market strategy for our core product.
We are looking for someone proactive, who can effectively engage cross-departmentally and synthesize multiple inputs into a clear strategic direction. As a startup we move quickly, and you should be innovative, self-motivated, and able to rally a team to make amazing things happen.
- Develop compelling, differentiated positioning and messaging
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans and campaigns in conjunction with the Demand Generation team
- Collaborate with product to plan and implement strategy around the launch of new features, products, and releases
- Support sales efforts through impactful training and enablement activities, identification of successful sales strategies, and the development of sales tools
- Work closely with content creators to develop a continuous stream of compelling content that generates buzz and accelerates the buying process
- Become a product evangelist and spokesperson, communicating with both internal and external stakeholders through social media, webcasts, briefings and product demonstrations, and other means
- Know our target customers, their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to strategy creation
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 5-10 years in a product marketing position, at least some of which was at a security company
- Experience in SaaS / Cloud businesses and business models
- Leadership qualities with the ability to positively influence outcomes
- Understanding and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and true passion for product marketing and security
We’re excited to hear from you!