At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
Do you have experience working on SaaS platforms? Would you like to contribute to an innovative product in a high-growth industry?
We are looking for a motivated software engineer who wants to work onsite in our New York City office. In this role, you will be an integral member of our data engineering team and will collaborate both within your team, and cross functionally, to build out the architecture for our security insights platform. More specifically, you will:
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing services and processes.
- Quickly and efficiently design and implement in an agile environment
- Work with other team members to implement consistent architecture
- Drive projects through all stages of development
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Understanding of building and consuming REST services
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Have worked with 3rd party software and libraries, including open source
- Understanding of design patterns and multi-threading
- Understanding of distributed, high-performance computing using Spark with cloud experience on EMR and S3
- Understanding of high performance parallel processing
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with distributed teams, and desire to collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Understanding of big data processing architecture
- Experience with: AWS, Spark SQL / DataFrames, MLib, Hadoop, Hive and Airflow
We're excited to hear from you!