At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our platform has created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors. We are on a mission to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
We want you to join us on this mission.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you.
About the Role
We are seeking a leader for our Inside Sales team, whose members present our solution to decision makers over the phone/web and manage sales opportunities to closure. Our current team is 6 members strong and is focused on full-cycle sales.
The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial experience and track record managing and scaling high performance, high-velocity inside sales teams. Our Inside Sales leader should come to the table with experience selling similar cloud technology solutions in a similar market and ASP range (SaaS Subscriptions in the $15k-$50k/year range ).
This is a Leadership role, not a “player-coach” position, so you should be excited by enabling your team to succeed. This position reports to the VP of Global Sales and will have significant responsibility with high executive visibility.
- Manage the team to success, including hiring, role onboarding/training, compensation, day-to-day tactical coaching and mentoring, etc.
- Own the “playbook” for our successful model of inside sales.
- Ensure that the Inside Sales team understands our service value well, and is able to use a repeatable process to manage sales opportunities.
- Use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to manage and measure sales activity, conversion rates and sales forecasting.
- Monitor and manage metrics including call/email activity; conversion rates, sales pipeline, individual quota performance, etc.
- Utilize metrics analysis to iterate and improve team performance
- Instill and maintain a thriving, successful culture that is based on accountability, competitive mindset, continuous learning and improvement, security expertise, and teamwork/collaboration.
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Bachelors’ degree
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience managing Inside Sales teams of at least 6+ people.
- Experience designing, documenting, and enforcing inside sales process, including training, metrics and reporting
- Knowledge of Cloud/SaaS crucial, familiarity with Information Security software desirable
- Experience selling and managing teams selling cloud technology services in similar ASP range
- Metrics oriented
- Track record of rapidly scaling inside sales revenue and deal volume in an early stage technology company
We're excited to hear from you!