At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
We are seeking a savvy technical recruiter who understands the hiring landscape for engineers, product managers and designers. In this role, you will manage the full lifecycle of recruiting for your candidates from sourcing to offer, and will draw upon your network to introduce highly qualified engineers to our company. You will partner closely with your hiring managers to develop job descriptions, interview plans and sourcing strategies. This role reports to the Director of People and Culture.
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting and a proven track record of hiring top tech talent
- Experience working for venture-backed technology company
- An understanding of sourcing and communication best practices, along with excellent communication skills
- An appreciation and high standard for candidate experience
- The ability to read in-between the lines when sourcing and spot the not so obvious candidates
- Deep understanding of different types of technical stacks, code languages, and development tools and design tools
- Passionate about technology and keeps up-to-date on latest trends in enterprise software
- Experience working with a modern ATS, such as Greenhouse
We’re excited to hear from you!