At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
People & Culture Lead
Currently we are seeking a People and Culture Lead to help us move the needle on our ambitious HR initiatives. As a People and Culture Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our company by working closely with our Director of People & Culture to both design and execute processes across all facets of HR. Our People and Culture department is not “HR as usual” – we act as business leaders and support the organization and employees, and sometimes that means challenging the status quo. What does this mean on a day-to-day basis? You will be a key contributor across training, benefits, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, end-to-end data ownership, culture development, and employment law compliance.
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Solid experience as a human resources generalist, with exposure to key functional areas
- Previous experience functioning in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong listening skills and emotional intelligence
- Intellectual curiosity and a strategic philosophy of HR
- Experience with HRIS (e.g. BambooHR), ATS (e.g. Greenhouse) and other related software, and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong Excel skills and quantitative reasoning skills
- Sensitivity, empathy, and understanding of confidentiality
We're excited to hear from you!