At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager who is passionate about marketing automation infrastructure, campaign execution, and funnel analysis. The Senior Marketing Operations Manager plays a critical role in growing SecurityScorecard's lead nurturing initiatives and establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices.
This position requires a mix of strong analytical skills, solid organizational and problem solving skills, and the ability to balance multiple campaigns and projects while thriving in a very fast-paced start-up environment.
- Create and execute complex nurture or drip campaigns to improve engagement
- Track and report on everything marketing - you should be highly skilled at measuring multi-attribution of all demand generation efforts
- Manage and maintain Hubspot audience segmentations
- Support the scrubbing and importing of lead generation lists, working closely with the sales operations team
- Support daily and monthly monitoring and reporting, and fulfill ad hoc monthly reporting requests
- Build, test, and deploy landing pages and email campaigns, including newsletters and promotional emails
- Conduct A/B tests and use findings to enhance campaign performance
- Monitor, analyze and report on demand generation performance, including maintaining benchmarks and identifying potential issues
- Identify and implement improvements to email, landing pages, and social media efforts
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and deliver recommendations to improve email marketing, conversion optimization, SEO & SEM
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience including pipeline building, lead lifecycle, and nurturing
- 2+ years of Hubspot experience building, maintaining, and improving complex nurture engagement engines, creating and evolving lead scoring programs based on data-driven results and audience segmentation
- 1+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong HTML skills preferred
- High energy and strong interest in working within a start-up environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change