At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the Role
We are seeking a versatile, experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. The Content Marketing Manager will write and produce various types of assets to expand our company’s footprint through the end-to-end sales process, including awareness, education, lead generation, and partner/sales enablement material. Someone highly creative and detail-oriented, with strong project management skills will be a great fit for this role.
- Produce compelling, best-in-class content for our blog, ebooks, white-papers, videos, infographics, surveys, and quarterly research reports
- Manage website content edits and updates
- Create interesting and newsworthy content for our PR, sales and marketing efforts by leveraging internal data and outward consumer research, to directly write or commission original white papers and other documents
- Develop and execute a content plan end-to-end from planning and schedule creation through final production
- Gather data in creative ways from internal databases, in partnership with data analysts, to identify interesting trends; create marketing materials which synthesize these trends
- Ensure marketing collateral incorporates best practices and principles, including SEO
- Assist in production of content-driven webinars
- Analyze/report on content performance and ROI
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Phenomenal writer, with a crisp style and keen eye for detail
- Self-starter, not afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- Highly organized, able to seamlessly manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years' content marketing, communications or editorial experience focused on B2B audiences. Security experience is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and WordPress systems and standards.