At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
About the role
The Inside Sales Engineer will provide guidance and assist account teams in building solutions to address specific customer security needs. In this position you will be working with technology experts to help them position SecurityScorecard's security solutions effectively against competing offerings. More specifically, you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert in SecurityScorecard Solutions
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Maintain area or operation responsibilities for selected major account opportunities
- Maintain product roadmaps and alignment between the customer and relevant business entities.
- Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
- Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Understand and articulate SecurityScorecard’s architecture and services
- Create, present and document technical solutions
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Charismatic, energetic, positive attitude sales engineer, or aspiring sales engineer, who has experience with Software as a Service.
- Ability to think creatively and brainstorm with clients to tailor a solution to their needs.
- Must love sales, enjoy relating with prospects, have a high emotional intelligence, and be able to read situations quickly and respond.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- You don’t have all the answers, but you’ll figure out how to find them.
We’re excited to hear from you!