At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our platform has created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors. We are on a mission to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
We want you to join us on this mission.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you.
About the Role
We are seeking a business development representative to qualify prospects and uncover sales opportunities. This is a great role for someone interested in launching a sales career in the B2B space. If you are personable, competitive, and would like to launch your sales career at a fast-growing tech startup, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Focus on identifying new sales opportunities for Security Scorecard’s cloud-based security software that provides businesses with an instant threat analysis.
- Research prospective organizations that can benefit from Security Scorecards cloud based software solutions;
- Identify decision-makers in those organizations;
- Call prospects and engage in qualifying conversations designed to communicate our value and discover sales opportunities;
- Gain commitment from prospects to attend a brief web-based product demo, or other call to action.
- Work with your team leader to uncover sales opportunities, manage the sales process, and close business.
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for what you do, and you have an engaging personality
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, disciplined, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are an excellent listener, and you have a desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- You have strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- You possess the desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation