At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Development Associate (BDA) to help drive demand. As a BDA you will be the first point of contact for many of our prospects, and will be responsible for driving curiosity and interest. You will help qualify prospects and uncover sales opportunities, all while learning about our product, our solution, and outbound sales techniques. This the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to launch a sales career in the B2B Tech and CyberSecurity space.
- Communicate our mission and value with prospective buyers
- Book meetings with prospects and achieve/surpass your meeting quota
- Qualify inbounds leads
- Evangelize the product
- Keep our database clean and your prospect data accurate
- Crush outreach activity (phone and email)
- Work alongside Marketing and Channel on relevant campaigns
- Attend occasional events to represent SecurityScorecard
- Master your tools (sales enablement software)
- Research prospective organizations that can benefit from SecurityScorecard's software solutions
- Identify decision-makers in those organizations
Apply if the following mostly sounds like you!
- You own your work and are a self-starter
- You identify as a forever learner, always hungry to learn more
- You ask for coaching when needed
- Shameless audacity or high confidence is what you're known for
- Workhorse, hustler, scrappy, are a few words that describe your work ethic
- Know how to work with urgency (quota is based on quarterly projections)
- Positive attitude with a "no challenge is too great to overcome" mentality
- Insatiable addiction to success
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.