At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our SaaS products have created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you!
- Direct first meetings (demos) with influencers and decision makers.
- Identify need and take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate the evaluation process and full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Work with your team and pre-sales personnel to iterate on the best ways to present our product
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a quota carrying rep
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, and overcome challenges
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for what you do
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- The desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation
We're excited to hear from you!