Field Marketing Manager (EMEA)
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 12M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 350+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
SecurityScorecard is searching for an energetic and eager-to-learn Field Marketing Manager to join our international field and partner marketing team. This critical role reports to the Senior Marketing Director of International Marketing, and will work closely with the EMEA sales team, partner marketing as well as product and digital marketing to drive GTM initiatives across direct and partner initiatives.
This is a remote role based in Europe, but other locations can be considered.
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Managing different types of events within the region from start to finish including all aspects of event management and logistics pre and post event, to deliver the right event experience and ROI
- Identifying, developing, managing and supporting the regional marketing plan including, but not limited to, events, account -based campaigns, and digital campaigns to drive targeted engagement and pipeline generation
- Providing reporting on events and campaigns to measure campaign effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements
- Utilizing Salesforce to monitor lead progression and obtain feedback on quality and adjust plans to reach targets
- Actively executing regional Partner marketing events
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Business
- 3-5 years experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with tools like Marketo, Salesforce, and any other marketing tools
- Fluent in French or German
- Additional language skills such as Spanish and Italian would be a huge bonus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- Organized and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans
- An ability to analyze data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.