Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 300+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
As the Vice President, Product Marketing your number one priority is to deeply understand, with analytical precision, the needs of our ideal customers. With that understanding, we can test and build more compelling messaging and value propositions, differentiate ourselves against the competition, enable sellers and channel partners to win and more effectively launch products to fuel our growth. In addition, that insight, allows us as a company to build better products, design optimal routes to market and better customer success programs. Reporting directly to our CMO and working closely with Product, Marketing and Sales, you will play a critical role in driving the next stage of our hypergrowth.
What you will do
- Lead and execute strategic initiatives such as product and market launch processes, messaging and content strategy, sales enablement, pricing, packaging and market intelligence, by collaborating extensively across the company
- Define target segments, analyze how customers buy and users adopt our products, and the value they derive from them. Use data driven insights to define our ideal customer profile.
- Developing messaging for multiple audiences, in multiple formats to maximize conversion and shorten sales cycles.
- Create a sales and channel enablement plan and oversee marketing contributions to drive sales’ adoption of the portfolio, including coordination and direction of sales training, communication and content
- Formalize processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support the product marketing team’s goals. Conduct routine assessments of the organization’s go-to-market processes and address gaps in performance
- Provide thought leadership around market trends and core technology innovations
- Act as a recognized technical and business expert for the entire SecureScorecard portfolio. Contribute meaningfully to the industry conversation about security ratings, set the agenda for the public debate in a way that showcases the SecurityScorecard advantage
- Lead and champion a growing PMM team, including hiring and development of talent.
- 12+ years of product marketing experience (Security/compliance equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree and MBA in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Proven success leading global product marketing teams in high growth B2B companies.
- Background in business analytics, measurements, and dashboards, Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, 6Sense); CRM (SFDC), analytics and reporting (Tableau, Bizible)
- Proven ability to resolve highly complex problems that require resolution at a senior management level and which often have little or no organizational precedent
- Technical competence to understand and position a highly advanced product portfolio.