Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400 employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the role
With our team quickly growing and approaching 500 people, we are looking for an experienced People and Talent Manager with exceptional communication, collaborative and organizational skills to join the SecurityScorecard family. This relatively new position is a great opportunity for a self-driven and independent individual to build, lead and scale our People and Talent operations. You will be in charge of everything from recruitment and onboarding to employee benefits and retention. This is a highly independent role, you will work with limited supervision and will have room to implement your own ideas/projects while reporting directly to our Chief People Officer.
- HR Generalist - HRBP, Onboarding, Offboarding, ER, Performance, Recognition, Rewards, Benefits, Policies, Compliance, HRIS
- Talent Acquisition - Hiring across all roles and levels EMEA and APAC
- Hands on individual contributor reporting to the Global Sr Director of HR with a dotted line to the VP, Talent Acquisition
- Able to operate independently for a US-headquartered high-growth tech start-up
- Lead and coordinate the full recruitment cycle: from gathering requirements from the different teams, to sourcing and interviews, to extending offers.
- Lead and coordinate all People and Talent activities and create and implement forward thinking and scalable processes and policies that will support and improve our talent acquisition and onboarding, peoples' performance and development, experience and engagement, compensation and benefits and more.
- Drive, with the help from our leadership team, the entire People and Talent strategy.
- Remote work experience. You have previously worked remotely and understand the dynamic. You are a remote work advocate and want to leverage the benefits further.
- Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or HR preferred
- 10+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner with the depth of expertise in employee relations preferably in a start-up environment
- Experience with Talent Acquisition and hiring across EMEA and APAC
- HR Business Partnering experience in a multinational/fast-paced organization preferred
- Understanding of technical organizations and their unique culture
- Strong consultative and coaching skills
- Strong customer focus, approachable, patient and empathetic
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, and efficient, with strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A high degree of strategic ability, demonstrating drive and determination coupled with the ability to think creatively and inspire the necessary level of innovation and impact across the organization
- Solutions oriented, creative, gets things done despite ambiguity
- Data driven with experience driving company-level metrics
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status