Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
We are hiring an experienced sales leader to grow the Americas Commercial business. Today, Commercial is defined as companies with < $500m in annual revenue (over 65,000 targeted accounts in SFDC). Our business is growing 50%+ year over year and seeing widespread adoption across many vertical industries.
In this role, you will help build strategy and go to market growth plans, coach and inspect on deal progress and development, develop and mentor your sales team, build a strong partnership with our channel community, execute strong upsell and cross-sell initiatives, build programmatic campaign initiatives with marketing, establish the metrics of success across the team and deliver on monthly/quarterly sales goals and objectives.
The leadership role, although remote, will involve some travel (partners, employees, HQs – NYC, events/trade shows). The team is a remote (except for several NYC reps). Spending time getting to know strengths and weaknesses of reps by joining customer calls is paramount. Today, 99% of these calls are via Zoom.
Key to our success is the integration of the channel into our go to market. The Commercial Leader will be the gateway to our channel community helping build install base initiatives and opening new doors/pipeline thru targeted collaboration with the channel partner.
If you have sold enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. Previous SaaS experience is also a plus. This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in Commercial accounts
- Develop, initiate, and execute sales plan for top Commercial target accounts
- Leverage MEDDIC methodology to ensure we improve odds of winning on all deals
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Partner closely with Channel partners and Channel Account Managers to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity
- Join sales calls and provide coaching & feedback
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of success managing Commercial accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas
- Previous success leading a Commercial sales team selling SaaS and/or Cyber Security.
- Strong network of established relationships across the channel community
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self-Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early-stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.