SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
Are you someone who gets excited at the prospect of enabling a rapidly growing and globally distributed leader in cybersecurity software? Your passion for collaboration and data analytics will put you in a leading role supporting the effectiveness of our rapidly growing global sales organization. The person filling this role will cross functionally partner with global stakeholders across the sales organization, playing a critical role in ensuring the continued acceleration of the business.
- Partner with sales leadership and strategy teams to deliver an effective territory design and equitable territories for all sellers
- Oversee and recommend updates to global Rules of Engagement to ensure sales teams are effectively focused on their territories and accounts
- Partner closely with the CRO regularly on capacity model
- Monitor metrics and proactively surface insights to the Revenue leadership team
- Own the data – drive the processes and communications between all operational teams and the sales ops team to ensure data is always accurate and useful
- Highlight best performing segments, regions, and products and tie them to key rep productivity drivers behind over and underperformance
- 7+ years of Sales Operations experience, ideally in a fast-growing B2B software industry
- A strong leader with strategic, analytical capabilities with an intellectual curiosity to drive performance improvement and solve business challenges
- Able to implement change management to administer process improvements in large scale sales operations functions
- Highly organized, but entrepreneurial with a desire to act quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.