About the Role
The Director, Insurance Solutions will report to the SVP & GM, Strategic Initiatives and will drive customer engagement pre and post sales in the Cyber Insurance space. In this role, you will focus on driving thought leadership in the cyber risk transfer, architecting custom solutions for our existing set of customers and driving innovation with new logos. You will partner with product, technology, alliances, and sales teams to drive execution towards these initiatives.
You must have unique mastery and industry recognized expertise on relevant subject matter including insurance industry business processes, standards, technologies, value chains, and/or integrations.
- Engage with industry leaders to provide feedback and input into solutions development.
- Develop sales pitches and standard demos for sales engineers to deliver
- Develop sales ready product storyboards
- Thoroughly understand the current SecurityScorecard product and GTM roadmap
- Represent SecurityScorecard at conferences as security evangelist, potentially serving as a speaker or panelist
- 7+ years experience successfully driving and delivering on initiatives in
- Ability to deliver a compelling solution overview and demonstration
- Possesses in-depth technical knowledge in one or more domains relevant to security, and creating innovative solution architectures.
- Demonstrated capability within technical disciplines such as solutions architecture and/or sales engineering
- Track record of achievement against targets
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.