Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 320+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
We are seeking a creative leader to help shape and define the way businesses talk about security, and as such this is not for the faint of heart! We’re seeking a bold, ambitious and provocative thinker who can roll up his or her sleeves and really make a difference.
You will own the creative strategy and direction of all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, photography, promotional assets, and more behind our brand and owned properties. You are a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management. You will have a strong ability to analyze data and turn findings into actionable strategies to further improve creative performance. Further, you can translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to sell ideas. You will craft and maintain the company brand identity and narrative, including messaging, tone, design, working closely with the rest of the organization to amplify and breakthrough in a crowded market.
What you will do
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Lead all design and copywriting.
- Provide creative direction on brand-level video, web, and graphic design projects.
- Manage a production calendar and the team responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Create and improve the company’s creative team and its workflow to build a top-notch operation.
- Create a network of talent, including internal subject matter experts, agencies and freelancers and go-to influencers in our industry, format our content, and line edit.
- Collaborate with company leaders, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on key projects each quarter.
- Be seen as an expert, always coming to the table with a unique, informed POV
- Stay on top of best practices, trends and technology and bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Creative Director or Senior-level Creative role, including building and leading a creative team, project management, and/or in an in-house or agency creative position.
- Certified HubSpot COS designer. You will be responsible for managing all responsive design of the website, including product pages, and buyer stage-specific versions of our website.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project details/ideas across all levels of the company, including the executive team.
- B2B enterprise technology. Cybersecurity/SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales force
- Exceptional program management skills to drive results across multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.