Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
Our team is making the world a safer place and helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams and mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, and our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What you will do
The Sr. Director of Product Marketing is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in strategic messaging, product marketing, global launches, pricing and promotions strategy and competitive postponing. You will be an integral part of our strategic process to maximize the markets we serve, create proper pricing and incentives for all of our GTM channels. We expect this individual to be an accomplished leader with a solid track record in delivering against aggressive goals with a data driven approach to product marketing. You will manage a diverse team of professionals to build a team and processes that will enable us to scale and lead our marketplace with a get to market first perspective. This is a highly cross-functional position where you will partner closely with product management, digital/revenue marketing, corporate communications, alliances, field marketing and our global sales/channels teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and driven individual to work on a global-level and make a material impact.
- 12+ years of product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing/audit equivalent)
- Bachelors degree and MBA in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Understanding regulatory and reporting requirements for public companies, government organizations and vertical markets (Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Legal, Pharma etc.)
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with product management and marketing teams in the prioritization, design and development of products and experiences
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences
- Proven strategic and thought leader with a history of analyzing, sizing and segmenting markets
- Strong history of pricing and financial modeling to maximize revenue and serve multiple segments
- A strong storyteller with experience crafting clear and compelling messaging and developing strong content
- Analyzing competitive intelligence, industry trends, market position, market share and growth rates to shape business strategy
- Craft highly differentiated messaging and positioning; design initiatives to sustain awareness of our offerings
- Take a data driven and highly analytical approach to measure product sales, pricing, discounts and business metrics to reflect performance and plan for continuous improvements
- Be and evangelist for your product line for sales, partner, industry associations, social platforms and key events
- Drive engagement with industry partners, organizations, social content and analysts
- Own development of audience-focused collateral, including data sheets, website pages, videos, blogs, and other materials
- Create effective field enablement tools that highlight differentiated customer value to mobilize the sales force and channel
- Previous experience in security, compliance, legal and regulatory segment is desirable
- A customer-first mentality
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to solve problems that are unique and extremely complex
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions
- Ability to work effectively across functions, with external parties, and at all levels up to and including Vice President
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.