SecurityScorecard (SSC) is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood, among others. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 300+ employees globally, raised over USD 110M, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the team
This is a remote role reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition and working with not only a top-notch Talent Acquisition team, but also partnering with the Cyber Security industries top leaders. The TA team provides exceptional support to our leaders and hiring managers, just like SSC does with its customers. SSC is a customer driven, customer first organization and it is no different with the TA team. We drive solutions, hire high-performers and live our company values (Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, One Scorecard, Resilient, Embody SSC). Most importantly, we move with speed. We work as a team. No one is better than the other. We collaborate, back each other up, and support each other.
What you will do
- Track recruiting process to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement
- Work with Head of Talent Acquisition and FP&A making sure all HC is appropriately budgeted and tracking HC report is consistent
- Automate and streamline recruitment processes wherever possible
- Greenhouse ATS
- Managing job creation/approval process
- Responsible for Greenhouse data hygiene to ensure accurate reporting
- Partner with PeopleOps to maintain the Greenhouse ATS <> Bamboo and UKG
- Help building out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance
- Informing senior leadership of recruiting successes and challenges and advising them on solutions and recruiting strategy accordingly
- Reducing risk and protecting the company’s reputation and brand image by prioritizing regulatory compliance, data integrity, and audits in its recruiting practices
- Developing and managing relationships with recruiting partners and vendors
- Overall, optimizing the effectiveness of talent as an operation and driving consistency across the board
- Minimum of 3 years working in operations (high-growth or tech environments are a plus), ideally in a recruitment operations role
- Current SaaS industry experience is a must. Cyber experience strongly preferred
- Fluent in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Analytical mindset
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). GreenHouse experience preferred
- Self-motivated and growth-oriented personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to operate independently
- Willingness to adapt to and embrace changing business priorities
- Eagerness to educate and engage both stakeholders and colleagues
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.