Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 300+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
The Infrastructure Services team has a charter to support and amplify all business functions through technology. The Infrastructure Services team is at the heart of making SecurityScorecard function as a well-oiled machine.
What you will do
We are expanding our team to assist with monitoring our IT infrastructure and provide world class technology support to our rapidly growing global workforce. In this highly visible and important role, you will report to the Senior Manager of IT to work on critical user technical issues, remove technology obstacles facing the rapidly growing staff, maintain and improve upon our systems, and implement new solutions
- Participate in short and long range planning and the execution of strategic initiatives to reach the organization’s business objectives.
- Manage all company infrastructure assets including laptops, mobile devices, and a small office site.
- 3+ Years of experience in a front-line IT support role.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
- Manage company SaaS software systems, email and other communications/collaboration platforms, manager user accounts, and user access (Google workspace, Slack, Jira)
- Experience with identity and access management tools (Okta, Active Directory)
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management (ie. Jamf Pro, InTune)
- Experience administering macOS(90%) and Windows OS environment(10%)
- Experience with Hardware shipment and inventory management and supporting conference room audio/visual tools, etc.
- Customer centric; enjoys interacting with people and motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Outcomes focused; ability to tackle immediate needs with urgency and accuracy, and identify opportunities for improvements over time.
- Eager to document and share info
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in scripting and programming languages: Bash, Python, Powershell
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.