Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Sr Manager, Analyst Relations will own our industry analyst program with the goal of building strong and productive relationships with key industry analysts and influencers. You’ll build relationships to ensure that SecurityScorecard’s vision, leadership and portfolio is well understood and represented. You’ll also develop and implement new programs to help inform the analyst community about SecurityScorecard’s impact on cybersecurity, and to help colleagues gain more knowledge and insights from the analyst community. This is a career defining opportunity for the right individual to help define and establish a new way for businesses to talk about security, and as such this is not for the faint of heart! We’re seeking a bold, ambitious and provocative thinker who can roll up his or her sleeves and really make a difference.
What you will do
- Partner cross-functionally to develop and execute AR strategies to enhance industry analysts’ knowledge and understanding of SecurityScorecard’s offering and vision
- Proactively communicate with the analyst community in support of announcements, product launches, and other information that will complete or enhance their understanding of our market position.
- Partner with the marketing organization to drive industry analyst thought leadership and insight into global campaigns
- Identify analysts and research publications and commission reports that can shape product roadmaps, go-to-market and sales strategies.
- Consult with and educate business leaders at all levels on AR strategy and resulting business impact
- Manage survey response process, drive readiness for briefings and demos, and manage campaign launch of report results, respond quickly and completely to information requests from industry analysts
- Identify, prioritize and cultivate analyst relationships, including influencers who may not typically cover SecurityScorecard
- Plan and execute Advisory Sessions, Industry Analyst events, meetings etc with analysts, driving agenda around points of influence and competitive positioning
- Be seen as an expert, always coming to the table with a unique, informed POV
- Stay on top of best practices, trends and technology and bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
- 5+ years experience managing analyst relations programs, client side experience preferred.
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, late stage growth experience preferred.
- Cybersecurity/Saas experience strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales force
- Exceptional program management skills to drive results across multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree a plus
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Superb communications skills, including writing, verbal and editing.
- Understanding of AR’s impact on the sales cycle and product development lifecycle
- Strong track record of successful influencer / analyst relationship management