SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 380+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What you will do
As a part of the Attribution team you will design and implement systems for ingesting, transforming, connecting, storing, and delivering data from a wide range of sources with varying levels of complexity and scale that enable us to associate domains and IPs to companies on a continuous basis. You will enable other engineers to deliver value rapidly with minimum duplication of effort. Automate the infrastructure supporting the data pipeline as code and deployments by improving CI/CD pipelines. Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the data platform to maintain stability and optimal performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering.
- 3-6 years of data pipeline software development experience.
- Exceptional skills in at least one high-level programming language (Scala, Java, Go, Python or equivalent)
- Actively using and a strong understanding of big data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks toolkit
- Experience with Dataflow orchestration in Google Cloud Flow, Airflow, or Conductor
- Experience with AWS services including EMR, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Understanding of the full lifecycle of an IP address originating from IANA to the end user (DNS, networking)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions
- Previous experience working in distributed teams. We are a remote-first company!
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.