About the Company
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood, among others. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over USD 110M, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for providing leadership and direction for Security Scorecard’s Technical, Product and Engineering Organizational recruiting efforts globally. This player/coach position will work with the Head of Talent Acquisition and play a big role in directing and executing our technical recruitment strategy and will serve as a Talent Acquisition trusted advisor for the Technical, Product and Engineering groups. The successful candidate must be an energetic, forward thinking and have a passion around developing best in class recruiting/strategy programs to attract high performing talent. This role will report to the global Head of Talent Acquisition.
Drive Operational Excellence
- Own full-cycle recruiting for Technical, Engineering and Product organizations.
- You'll devise a top-of-funnel strategy, drive searches, screen resumes, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews and run point on offers and closing candidates
- Utilize recruiting data and metrics and deliver regular reporting to inform key decisions and provide solutions
- Relentlessly assess your teams recruiting effectiveness and ensure operational excellence
- Maintain and manage data integrity in Greenhouse applicant tracking system.
- Develop guidelines, compliance, and best practices for how recruiting team utilizes applicant tracking software and other recruiting tools and ensure OFCCP compliance
- Drive vendor strategy and manage recruiting partners
Design and Execute on Technical Recruiting Strategy
- In partnership with the Head of Talent Acquisition, develop a clear roadmap with short- and long-term talent acquisition strategies to ensure Technical, Engineering and Product hiring objectives are met
- Manage the technical recruiting team
- Drive the interview process with an eye towards a great candidate experience
- Assess and enhance the candidate experience; monitor feedback channels
- Ensure recruiting resources are allocated to support the most critical business initiatives
- Determine technical sourcing strategy to build a robust, diverse talent pipeline
- Partner with Technical, Engineering and Product leadership on making objective hiring decisions
- Oversee senior executive-level and critical positions across various functional areas
- Manage intern recruiting initiatives in partnership with the HRBP
- Build strong partnerships with senior leadership across multiple functions and geographies to develop a keen understanding of business priorities and to provide strategic insights as a trusted advisor
- Inform leaders on key talent issues, and propose creative ideas for identifying and attracting top talent in a competitive market
- Partner closely with HR colleagues to ensure a cohesive approach
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of Tech recruiting experience a must including at least 2 years of team management
- Experience in a SAAS environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and address talent needs and develop appropriate strategies
- Demonstrated ability to establish oneself as a strategic, consultative partner to executive team, and build highly effective relationships across the organization
- Must exhibit poise and savvy with strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Business Acumen –align talent strategies to drive business goals
- Client Service – client focus and ability to build trust and rapport across all levels
- Proactivity – exhibit relentless pursuit for new and innovative talent strategies
- Collaboration – build strong relationships at all levels across the organization
- Critical Thinking – ask probing questions; anticipate and address critical talent gaps and needs
- Influence – present a thoughtful point-of-view with persuasion, tact, and diplomacy
- Conflict Resolution – possess sound judgment and savvy in navigating and resolving complex talent and organizational issues
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
- SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.