SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
The Marketing team has a charter to support and amplify all business functions through technology. The Marketing team is at the heart of making SecurityScorecard function as a well-oiled machine.
What you will do
- Consistently ship small features and improvements to our design system
- Help improve the overall experience of our Marketing website through improving the quality of the Frontend features.
- Help identify areas of improvements in the code base that help contribute to make it better.
- Help plan sprints and complete prioritized issues from the issue tracker.
- Implement site speed improvements and technical SEO.
- Assist in building and maintaining our Content Management System.
- 3-5 years of experience specializing in full stack development, website and web applications.
- Experience with JAMstack, Ruby, and Middleman (and/or other static site generators).
- Previous experience with Static Site - Experience with responsive design and best practices.
- Experience developing websites and interactive digital experiences using CraftCMS
- Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design.
- Strong knowledge in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Experience using design software to collaborate with designers and create pixel perfect web pages (eg. Figma, Sketch, Mural).
- Experience with Git in a professional/workplace environment, ideally using the product as a user or contributor.
- The ability to work in an agile, iterative development process and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- Proficiency in the English language, with the capacity to communicate complex technical problems, provide clear status updates, and achieve consensus with peers.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills and a positive, solution-oriented mindset.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.