Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
Security Scorecard is searching for a rock-star Field Marketing Manager to join our field and partner marketing team. This critical role works closely with the local sales leadership and support teams to develop and drive high-performing pipeline generation programs in North America.
The role reports to the Sr Director of Global Field and Partner Marketing and will work closely with the internal sales team, partner marketing as well as product and digital marketing to drive GTM initiatives across direct and partner initiatives.
This is a remote role based in the Central US
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Driving active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the regional sales teams
- Managing different types of events within the region from start to finish including all aspects of event management and logistics pre and post event, to deliver the right event experience and ROI
- Fully understanding the local sales go-to-market motion, interpret local market dynamics and develop a robust plan aligned to the sales and marketing pipeline targets
- Identifying, developing, managing and supporting the regional marketing plan including, but not limited to, events, account -based campaigns and the associated relationships to drive targeted field engagement and pipeline generation
- Managing the regional marketing targets in line with your activities to track pipeline development, efficiency and effectiveness
- Providing reporting on events and campaign to measure campaign effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements
- Partnering with regional sales leaders to improve lead management metrics
- Utilizing SFDC to monitor lead progression and obtain feedback on quality and adjust plans to reach targets
- Managing budget for events and other activities, ensuring compliance with Financial processes and metrics
- Actively executing regional Partner marketing events with the Partner Marketing team lead
- Proactively leading on key area-wide strategic initiatives projects to assist the team’s success
- 3-7 years experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions
- 3-5 years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Business
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- Organized and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans
- An ability to analyze data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- Ability to manage a budget and the associated processes
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Experience working with tools like Marketo and SFDC
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.