SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Director of Customer Success will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring customers realize the optimal value from our platform. They delight customers by understanding their organizational goals and unique challenges, then helping operationalize the platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you will own and manage strategic customer relationships and be accountable for the regional customer success team and their customers. You will share your understanding of the SaaS business model, cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to ensure the regional customer success team is delivering value, developing trust and expanding relationships with the customers under your care.
- Manage the gross and net retention of a book of business; including forecasting, strategy development and efficient execution
- Hire, train, coach and lead team of customer success managers
- Collaborate with regional sales team on strategic growth initiatives
- Work with CS and Sales VPs to continuously improve the customer journey, and develop the tools and templates to ensure the CSM team employs best practices
- Model world class customer care and be an advocate for the voice of the customer in product testing and design
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager, consultant or similar role
- 10+ years total professional experience, including 3 years leading teams of 5 or more employees
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships within Fortune 500 / global 2000 organizations
- Experience scaling CS organizations and improving key performance metrics
- Proven success managing and expanding a multimillion-dollar portfolio of customers
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.