SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Team
Customer Support Engineers are the first line of Customer support and will be responsible for answering and resolving technical support issues that our customers are encountering. We are looking for a person who understands the importance of being customer-oriented and responsive support services. We believe we're successful only when our customers are happy. The right person for this role will be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. This role is responsible for managing internal and external communication, driving troubleshooting independently, running Automations and partnering with other engineers, and providing satisfaction resolution of specific technical issues. Tier 2 Engineers are the Escalation point for Tier 1 and the gatekeepers to escalate issues to our Engineering teams. Time management skills and a customer-focused consultative approach to Customer Support as essential.
What you will do:
Running Automation Scripts written by our Customer Reliability Engineers.
Escalation point for Tier 1 Customer Support Engineers.
Working closely with the Customer Reliability Engineers and Software Engineers.
Handling Customer Escalations and issues and collaborating with the Technical Escalation Account Managers.
Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email and our ticketing system.
Assist end users in solving their tech issues and escalate them if necessary to upper tier support.
Review customer inquiries and questions, acquire all relevant details, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Provide timely, efficient and professional follow up to customers’ questions or issues. Meeting company’s SLAs (service-level agreements) requirements.
Document all incidents in our tracking system, and manage incidents to closure.
Manage client expectations on tickets, prioritize workload.
Communicate directly with clients and upper tier support teams to coordinate issue resolution.
Professionally represent SecurityScorecard during client interactions, build client relationships.
Driving Process improvement and contributing to Knowledge Base, Best Practices Documents and White Papers.
File product enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements.
Provide assistance with pre and post sales questions about product functionality, questionnaires, etc.
- 5+ years of experience supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a technical support representative, customer manager, account manager or similar role.
- Strong understanding of Python/Ruby scripting language (or being willing to learn)
- BA/BS quantitative/technical degree or equivalent Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira or similar.
- Strong technical knowledge in web Applications and Internet Security.
- Able to solve domain and IP attribution challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written skills (specifically in the documentation and presentation of findings).
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use.
- Ability to understand and explain technical information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels
- of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity attack vectors.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload while handling details accurately, in a timely manner, and under pressure; strong organizational skills.
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.