At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
The Director of Customer Success in EMEA will play an important role in helping our customers
transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team is
responsible for ensuring customers realize the optimal value from our platform. They delight
customers by understanding their organizational goals and unique challenges, then helping
operationalize the platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you will own and manage strategic customer relationships and be accountable for
the regional customer success team and their customers. You will share your understanding of
the SaaS business model, cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to
ensure the regional customer success team is delivering value, developing trust and expanding
relationships with the customers under your care.
● Manage the gross and net retention of a book of business; including forecasting,
strategy development and efficient execution
● Hire, train, coach and lead team of customer success managers
● Collaborate with regional sales team on strategic growth initiatives
● Lead by example; manage strategic customer accounts and generate best practices and
content that can be leveraged by your team and the broader company
● Advocate for and be the voice of the customer
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager, consultant or similar role
- 10+ years total professional experience, including 3 years leading teams
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships within Fortune 500 / global 2000 organizations
- Proven success managing and expanding a multimillion-dollar portfolio of customers
Additional Qualifications and Traits
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.